CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

December 2008

OK, I'm finally getting around to posting Christmas pictures. We had a busy and wonderful December! We got to visit with lots of family and friends, including my sister-in-law's family from Pennsylvania and my favorite aunt and uncle from Texas. I easily took a few thousand pictures in December, but I've tried to narrow them down (somewhat).

This year brought with it a few firsts. For starters, we let Caleb watch A Charlie Brown Christmas for the first time. It was an instant hit with him, and we watched it at least once a day throughout the entire month of December. Seriously... every day! I'm glad I like it too. :) We also made our first gingerbread house. Isaac and I had never made one as kids, so we decided to make it a new tradition for our family. So, without further ado, here are our December pictures:

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


On December 15th, my mother-in-law turned 50 (sorry for outing ya, Judy). Since Isaac's sister and family were down from Penn., we decided to have a mini surprise party for her. We went with a 50's diner theme, which I think turned out cute.


Christmas with The Emery's and Riley's


Visiting with The Emery's/Grace and Abigail's birthday


Christmas at Mom and Dad's


Lights Before Christmas


Christmas with the Burley's, Quesinberry's, and Phillips' Families


TO BE CONTINUED....

0 comments: