CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Overdue Post #1- Visiting with the Emery Family!

Well, first off, let me apologize for my lack of posting these past few weeks. I've been fairly busy and have had a lot on my mind. But, quit your crying...I'm back!

So, without further ado, here come the updates!

The first week in July, Isaac's sister and her family were in town from Pennsylvania! It was SO good to get to see April, Pat and our amazing nieces, Grace and Abigail. We don't get to see them often, but, when we do, it's always SO much fun. As I've told them before, it's always nice to be around people you don't have to pretend to like!

Our time with them included lots of hanging out, a trip to Edventure and even a He-Man surprise party for Patrick's 30th birthday! Here are some of the many pictures from their visit. April took a lot of pictures as well, so I'll post a few of hers when I get them.




"Calebisms" from that week-

1.) Caleb was reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar to Grace. He had read it three times and each time he finished Grace would
ask him to read it again. The fourth time...
Grace: Again
Caleb: ::sigh:: OK, I'll read it one more time, and then we have to put it away.
(Welcome to my world, Caleb!)

2.) While looking at a picture of Abigail-
Caleb: Aww, that cutie face is so good!

1 comments:

April Emery said...

LOVE all the pictures... can I get copies of yours? I am going to be mailing stuff tomorrow. Sorry it's taken me so long. So many things are happening at once. :) I miss you guys!