CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

1 MORE DAY!



Today was Caleb's party at My Gym. He had a blast and definitely did NOT want to leave when it was over. Miss Stephania did a great job leading the kids through the games/activities. The other girl... well, we won't talk about that. The Wheel of Fortune cake turned out pretty well. It wasn't nearly as hard to make as I'd thought it would be... just extremely tedious. Caleb loved it though and that's what's most important! He's already said he wants me to make another one for next year! Some birthday wishes will NOT be coming true for birthday number 5. :) We were so thankful for the friends and family that were able to come. It meant a lot to Caleb (and me and Isaac) to have you there!


2 comments:

meetthesmiths said...

It looks like ya'll had so much fun!! I'm sure Caleb had a GREAT party! And I am now hiring you to make cakes for me for everything - you are AMAZING!

Andrew Lewis said...

It looks like it was a blast; I'm sad I couldn't make it.