CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

8 More Days!




10/29/08
Age 3

Caleb was throwing his bear around.

Mommy: That makes Bear sad. (making crying noises)
Caleb: (Looks at Bear) No, he's happy! See? He's smiling!
---------------------------------------------------

11/3/08
Age 3

I was talking Caleb and called him Doodle.
Caleb: Mommy, I don't want you to call me Doodle or Goober anymore. I think you should just call me Caleb.
Mommy: OK, but I like to call you those names.
Caleb: No, you have to call me Caleb because that's my name.
Mommy: OK, I'll just call you Caleb.
(insert tears here)

Thankfully, this phase only lasted a few days.
---------------------------------------------------

11/19/08
Age 3

Caleb draped a blanket over his table to make a "cave" and a few minutes later was climbing on top of it!

Mommy: Caleb, we don't climb on tables. You know our rules.
Caleb: I didn't climb on the table.
Mommy: Caleb, I just watched you climb on top of that table.
Caleb: But it's not a table anymore; it's a cave!
---------------------------------------------------

Caleb calls this the Sleep 'n Spin

0 comments: