CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

16 days remaining!




2/7/08
Age 2

While drawing a picture for Uncle Jason's birthday:
Mommy: What is that?
Caleb: A soupy
Mommy: What's a soupy?
Caleb: Soupy means playroom in Spanish.

(Caleb is going through a phase where he makes up words and tells you they are Spanish words...he always has a definition for them.)
-----------------------------------------------------

2/20/08
Age 2

Tonight, Caleb solved his first full Wheel of Fortune puzzle (Barney The Purple Dinosaur), and he solved it before all of the contestants!
B_rney __e P_rp_e D_nos__r

-----------------------------------------------------------

2/22/08
Age 2

After finishing a snack of Cheerios, Caleb asked for more.
Mommy: I think you've had enough.
Caleb: (whining) Please, Mommy. It's just 100 calories per serving.

I guess he'd heard that on a commercial!

------------------------------------------------------------

2/23/08
Age 2

Caleb was playing a song on the piano (that sounded deliberate).
Mommy: What song are you playing?
Caleb: (In a very pretentious tone) It's called "Two Weeks"
The song was ABABABABGBGBGBGB repeated over and over again. I have no idea where the title came from.

--------------------------------------------------------------

2/24/08
Age 2

Caleb was running and fell.
Mommy: Did you bump your noggin?
Caleb: No, I didn't bump my noggin. I just hurt my head

---------------------------------------------------------------

2/25/08
Age 2

Caleb was doing a puzzle.
Caleb: Look, Mommy, I'm doing it good...well. I'm doing it well, Mommy.

He's definitely my child! I've never even corrected him on that kind of grammar before! I guess he's just heard me correct everyone else way too often. :)

2 comments:

April Emery said...

my favorite today was the Cheerios one.

Andrew Lewis said...

It just dawned on me how incredible it is that he solved that Wheel of Fortune puzzle. At two years of age? You're doing something right, my friend.