CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

15 days...



3/8/08
Age 2

Caleb: Mommy, is the wind good or bad?
--------------------------------------------------------

3/13/08
Age 2

Today , while packing Caleb's bag for a day at Edventure with the Emery family, we learned that we can no longer spell things aloud around Caleb.

Mommy: Should we pack a S-N-A-C-K?
Daddy: I think he'll be fine
Mommy: But what if G-R-A-C-E has a S-N-A-C-K?
Daddy: Then C-A-L-E-B can D-E-A-L
Caleb: C-A-L-E-B just wants to go to Edventure.
---------------------------------------------------------

3/14/08
Age 2

While drinking a Diet Coke one morning...
Caleb: Are you drinking Diet Coke?
Mommy: Yes, Mommy likes to drink it in the morning because it helps me to wake up.
Later that evening (luckily at home)...
Caleb: Mommy, you like to drink in the morning, right?
Mommy: Diet Coke! Mommy likes to drink Diet Coke in the morning!
-----------------------------------------------------------

3/16/08
Age 2

Caleb: (Looking down at his hand) I got this thumb at Wal-Mart
------------------------------------------------------------

3/24/08
Age 2

Caleb: (Grabbing the sides my face) I love you so much! Now, give me a hug. (Pulled me in hard for a hug)

2 comments:

April Emery said...

patrick and i died laughing over the spelling scenario. oh i miss him ... and you guys, too. love you!

The Burleys said...

I love that he outed you about your drinking problem! :)