CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

onetwothree four five sixseveneight nine ten...eleven twelve


6/1/08
Age 3

Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll" came on the radio.
Caleb: This is a terrible song!
-----------------------------------------

6/5/08
Age 3

Caleb: After I finish breakfast, I want to play Wheel of Fortune.
Mommy: No, sweetie, we're not going to play that right now.
Caleb: But you want me to be happy, don't you?
-----------------------------------------

6/7/08
Age 3

I walked into Caleb's room to find him kneeling on the floor blowing the carpet.
Mommy: What are you doing?
Caleb: Blowing them away.
Mommy: Blowing what away?
Caleb: All the mushrooms
------------------------------------------

6/9/08
Age 3

The power went out.
Caleb: (gasp) It's nighttime in here!
------------------------------------------

6/16/08
Age 3

Caleb: Mommy, you're my best girl
------------------------------------------

6/17/08
Age 3

I came out of the bathroom to find Caleb with his hand in a bag of chips about to eat one. He sees me, yanks his hand out of the bad and immediately says, "OK, let's talk about this. I cannot eat chips, but can you make me a sandwich?"
-------------------------------------------

6/17/08
Age 3

Caleb: I want to ride the recycle.
Mommy: You want to ride what?
Caleb: The recycle
Mommy: The recycle?
Caleb: No, the...hmmm...the one with the pedals.
Mommy: Your tricycle
Caleb: Yeah, my tricycle. That's what I'm talking about.
--------------------------------------------

6/22/08
Age 3

Watching Meet the Press the week after Tim Russert died.
Caleb: Mommy, it's supposed to be Tim Russert, right?
---------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Rita said...

Oh my gosh, I hope my kid says cute things like Caleb!! :) I called Andrew while y'all were at the zoo yesterday and he was telling me about these posts you've been doing. They are REALLY cute!!